Future intentions: Negative


Para expresar intenciones en futuro en forma negativa se usa:
to be + not + going to + verbo

Ejemplo:
I am not going to swim (Yo no voy a nadar)
We are not going to collect coins (Nosotros no vamos a coleccionar monedas)
He is not going to ride a bike (El no va a montar cicla)

Practice:
Listen to the audio and identify the activities Miguel is going to do.

Audio Script
Miguel: Hello?
Juan: Hi there, Miguel! I just read your email and decided to call you. All those free-time activities you talk about in Caicedonia sound great fun!
M: Yes, they do! I’m really excited. And you? Are you going to do anything after school this year?
J: Well, I’m not going to continue swimming. It’s too cold to go swimming now. This year I’m going
to ride my bike to school every day. I’ve got a new one and it’s really fast!
M: How cool!
J: Yes. And you know, I love collecting coins, so this weekend I’m going to meet some friends and we’re going to exchange some. I really want to get some Chinese yuan to add to my collection. I
hope I get some!
M: Good luck! What about skateboarding? I know you love skateboarding.
J: I do. But I’m NOT going to go skateboarding any more. I prefer riding my bike.
M: Great! I also love riding my bike. When you come to visit us, we can go for a ride around the town.
J: Oh, that sounds fantastic! I’d love to do that.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Way to go! Student's book

The environment rap