Writing a personal profile


Complete the outline with your personal information and introduce yourself.

Look at the example:



My name is Luis Jimenez. I’m 13 years old. I live in Ciudadela Pipatón. I’m good at using software and applications. I like playing video games. I’m concern about water pollution in Magdalena river. I’m interested in protecting the river. I would like to do research into the levels of pollution.



Grammar explanation:

We use ing after the expressions good at, interested in. Example:
a) I'm good at using software
b) I'm interested in protecting the river

We use ing after the verbs love, like, enjoy. Example:
a) I like playing video games
b) I love reading books
c) I enjoy taking photos

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Way to go! Student's book

The environment rap