Future Intentions: Interrogative


Para hacer preguntas con "going to" se debe invertir el orden del sujeto y del verbo to be de la oración afirmativa así:
  • She is going to do chores (afirmativa)
  • Is she going to do chores? (Interrogativa)
Para responder estas preguntas, que se llaman preguntas de si y no, se sigue este orden:

Yes, Sujeto + to be
No, Sujeto + to be + not

Ejemplo:
Is she going to do chores? Yes, she is
Are they going to skateboard? No, they aren't


Audio Script
Patricia: So, you are going to move to Bucaramanga, to the city.
Lucas: Yes, my dad got a new job. I’m happy about his new job, but I’m sad about leaving here.
Patricia: I know. Me too!
Lucas: I’ll miss you and all the things I do here on the farm. You know I like milking the cows,  watering the plants, doing chores to help my parents and feeding the animals.
Patricia: I’ll miss you, too. I love it when we go horse riding, and when we swim and fish in the river. But I know you’re going to do lots of new exciting things in the city. Things that we can’t do here.
Lucas: Yes, my parents said that in the city we’re going to go shopping in big shopping malls. Also, we’re going to go to the cinema. And we’re going to have a TV and the internet, so I’m going to  watch TV and play video games.
Patricia: That sounds cool!
Lucas: Yes, but you know that I love music and I want to continue playing the Colombian guitar, my favourite instrument. I love playing traditional Colombian music…
Patricia: I’m sure that you can find a place to take classes there.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Way to go! Student's book

The environment rap