Apologizing

A.
Problem: It is 7.00 p.m. You forgot that today was your best friend’s birthday.
Apology: I´m sorry for forgetting your birthday. Could I buy you an ice-cream?

B.
Problem: You said something insensitive to friend A about friend B. Friend B was listening to you
Apology: I’m sorry for being so insensitive to you. Could I invite you to my house for dinner?

C.
Problem: You laughed at a girl’s accent because she is from another region of the country
Apology: What I did the other day was rude. Could we be friends?

D.
Problem: You said a bad word to your teacher because she told you to be quiet.
Apology: I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be rude to you. Could I help you tidy the classroom at the end of the day?

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Way to go! Student's book

Writing a personal profile