What Do You Do in Your Free Time?


Hello, my name's Carlos. In my free time I like going to the movies. I go to the movies at the weekends.


Hi, my name's Alicia. In my free time I love reading books. I read books every day.


Hello, my name's Cindy. In my free time I enjoy riding my bike. I ride my bike once a week.

Hello, my name's Sergio. In my free time I prefer playing football. I play football twice a week.


Hi, I’m from Providencia. In my free time, I love going to the beach. I go to the beach three times a week.

Hello, I’m from Caldas. In my free time, I help my parents with the harvest.


Hi, I’m from Puerto López. In my free time, I like to go horse riding.


Hello, I’m from Santander. In my free time, I like to go fishing in the river. I go fishing once a week.


Hi, I’m from Nariño. In my free time, I like to help my parents to make wooden crafts. I love arts

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Way to go! Student's book

The environment rap