Writing Activity

Writing

This is a picture of my family. He is my father, his name is Rodrigo, he's from Bucaramanga, he's 45 years old, he's a welder at Ecopetrol. She is my mother, her name is Rosario, she's from Barrancabermeja, she's 40 years old, she's a nurse at Magdalena Hospital. He's my grandmother, her name is Carlota Maria, she's  76 years old, she's from Yondó, she's pensioned. This is my grandfather, his name is Gustavo, he's from Cucuta, he's 80 years old, he's pensioned too. She is my sister, her name is Asly, she's from Barrancabermeja, she's a student at Central Integrada, she's 10 years old. This is me, my name's Jhonatan, I'm 12 years old, I'm a student at CASD in seventh grade, I'm from Bucaramanga

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Way to go! Student's book

The environment rap