Introduce your family.

Este sencillo video te orientará sobre cómo presentar a tu familia.

This is my family. I have a large family. I have 3 brothers and 4 sisters.
Jeny is 17, Jim is 15, Jeff is 13, Cortney is 12, I'm 10, Cindy is 8, Chris is 7 and the baby is 1.
This is my grandfather, his name is Robert.
This is my grandmother, her name is Josephine.
This is my father, his name is Ray.
This is my mother, her name is Karen.
This is my eldest sister and eldest brother, her name is Jenny and his name is Jim.
This is my second eldest brother, his name is Jeff.
This is my second eldest sister, her name is Cortney.
This is my younger sister and younger brother, her name is Cindy and his name is Chris.
This is my baby sister, her name is Sally.

Espero que te sirva y lo disfrutes.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Way to go! Student's book

The environment rap